About Manjinder Singh
Manjinder Singh is currently a Lead UI/UX designer at Web Services Point and oversees most of the Design works for Web Services Point.
Manjinder Singh is an Engineer in Computer Science field and started designing as a hobby from 2011 and now he have more than 5 years of experience working as a designer.
He have also tried his luck at Upwork (formerly oDesk) and has been successful till date with 100% success rate.
Knowledge about Designing Tools:
– Adobe Photoshop (Expert level of skills)
– Adobe Illustrator (Intermediate level of skills)
– Adobe Indesign (Beginner level of skills)
– Adobe Premiere Pro (Beginner level of skills)
– MS Office – PowerPoint – Excel – Word (Intermediate level of skills)
What he Usually Design
– UI/UX Design
– Web Design
– Vector works
– Logo Design (& Redesigning)
– Business cards
– Brochure Design
– Poster designing
– Banners & Flyers
– Video making and Editing.
More things Manjinder Singh can do:
– Redesigning old logo to new conceptual VECTOR based logo
– Photo Editing
– Path and image Clipping
– Removing and Changing Backgrounds
– Format conversions
– Photo Manipulation
– Picture alteration
and lots more…